Without further ado, the completed short.
Two boys cross their societal boundaries and fall in love. In time, they change each other, and eventually, their divided world.
Senior graduation animation produced at the Kansas City Art Institute, May 2013. Directed by Ann Mendenhall and Stephanie Son.
DUUUUUUDE YOU GUYS SHOULD ALL WATCH THIS
so i didn’t read the comments before watching it and since i knew it was going to be gay since i saw it on a lgbt-themed tumblr, i thought they were lesbians because the fish sounded like a girl and i like to think you can think of them as any gender pair you want, which is great (:
You’re absolutely right!
They’re “officially” boys, since that’s the way they were constructed as characters, but we made a point of giving them as few telling gender characteristics as we could. It’s been really interesting to hear the conclusions people draw about their genders when they aren’t told off the bat.
The most common assumption seems to be that Bird is a man and Fish is a woman… though I personally think that Fish is a little more masculine. ;)
Anyway, don’t mind me, it’s just exciting to see that someone picked up on this. Rock on, friend.
Rebloging these lovely gay babaies again.
Anyone who hasn’t seen birdmeo and fishliet needs to do it right now.
Here is my Giveaway!!!
I recently hit over a thousand followers so I thought why not reward them and thank 3 lucky people who will win some prizes. I was paid recently and would love to spoil some cosplayers on this site! I will keep it quick and short for the prizes and rules.
- One whole cosplay from any Fandom!!! Literally any fandom.
- 2 Wigs of your choice
- 1 set of 3D Gear boxes. (I make 3D Gear sets for a living right now, so you will get what is in the picture above)
- 2 Wigs
- Survey Corps Cloak
- Any prop that is under $50 (you may commission me for a prop, I will make it for you.)
- Survey Corps Hoodie (or any hoodie)
- Erens Key Basement
1. You must be following me! (It is for my followers,I will check)
2. You must Reblog/Like to enter.
3. You can Reblog up to 5 times.
4. Must be comfortable enough to give me your shipping address I need to send you the items someway!
5. Keep your asks box open.
6. Do not be a giveaway blog ( I will check!)
7. I will ship anywhere as long as I can do it.
8. I will choose a random generator to pick the winners! Everyone will have a fair chance!
My Giveaway will end April 10th, 2014! If you have any questions my askbox is always open! Good luck!!!
So many things happening in this gif:
JLaw sitting on Meryl Streep’s lap
Bradley desperately wanting to take the selfie himself
Ellen accidentally checking Jennifer’s boobs out
Brad Pitt and Lupita’s bro head collision
HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THE HEAD BUMP